21.6.12

Colour = Blackest Black

You are so right about purple. Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of HOT (almost acidic) Fuchsia, but the idea of too much purple just reminds me of those crazy women in long drapey layers (not in a cool way), with too many cats! EEEEEwwwwww!

I am currently in the midst of Winter forecast- (Yes, this is why my post have been very brief.. Too busy) and after spending a whole day and night on colour, I have come to the conclusion that my fave colour for this Winter season is BLACK ON BLACK. Not just black (as that has been my fave colour in forever). I'm taking black high shine snake skin, with ponte, and fur and sheers all in one outfit! Its pure Winter perfection.

Kayne West
Lowe
Versace
Kayne West

In my opinion Kayne did it best! Need to get my hands on a few more staple leather pants and some sheers! 
D-out. xx

1 comment:

  1. As much as I bang on about colour.. there is nothing better than black on black... so HOT it hurts!

    L x

    ReplyDelete