7.6.12

Too Cold for Summer


I know I have been banging on about how summer is coming and how excited I am but the reality is,  the weather over here is just one big fat tease. After one weekend of brilliant sunshine, this last long weekend has been cold and rainy... sad face.

Luckily I never put away my winter wardrobe and this shoot inspires me to embrace the cold (again) with a little bit of ski-bunny cool.




June issue of Vision China, photographed by Yasunari Kikuma

Turns out this editorial is styled by Anna Travelyan. Promise that is a random magazine research accident...
I'm no crazy fashion stylest stalker...I swear!

L x

1 comment:

  1. The day will NEVER come where you put away your Winter coats.
    A- you have no room for such large storage... and B- They are all too beautiful to be hidden.

    Bring on the cold, I say.
    D. xx

    ReplyDelete