21.3.13

Cream Of The Crop - A/W13

Fashion weeks have flown by and it's only now that I have had a chance to take a proper look. The shame! It's funny how there is much less Google time when you are NOT working!

Anyway, I have now seen it all and I have developed some serious outfit crushes. I have realised I like my looks to be either tight and OTT or boxy and sexy. I like it when the pendulum swings... Here are my top 5 collection loves. 

KTZ - Bring back the Buffalo Girl! I called it a year ago and now it's here and I love it. 






Just Cavalli - The teeny tiny part of me that wanted to be an island hopping clubber is always drawn to Just Cavalli. Winter in Ibiza, anyone?






Emanuel Ungaro -  I love this... it's like Bananarama and Alexis Carrington had a baby. It's too much fun!





Marni - Boxy cool. Restrained sexiness, this ticks all my 'this is what I want to look like when I am a grown up' boxes.






Pucci - If I was a psychedelic chick... I would be head to toe Pucci... ALWAYS.


 



Images: style.com

Awwww... too many nice things to look at..... it all makes me soooooo happy!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment