24.4.13

The Right Angle

I will let you in on a little secret... when I sit at a desk, I need to have all the things on that desk in line.

A mish mosh of stuff all over my desk is totally distracting. If I need to get some proper work done, the angles have to be in line, straight and complimenting each other. Ha, ha.. I do realise this makes me sound like some sort of OCD mental but the eye likes what the eye likes and there is nothing I can do about it.

Knowing this you can totally understand why I am loving these delicious images from the current Pop Magazine. All those lines in their angular glory... gotta love it!








Pop Magazine #28 Spring/Summer 2013 Photography: Kacper Kasprzyk

When was the last time anyone used a ruler??? Mmmm, I might have to hunt mine down!!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment