13.9.12

NY Fashion Week - My Outfit 1

I have full on fashion week fever. I know it's lame but I just find it fun and exciting to see all the new collections. Basically, I love clothes ...simple.

It seems that each fashion week has it's own vibe and unique style. To me, New York is totally chilled sporty and street casual with a super modern edge. Oh it also has touches of prim country club glam, so a string of pearls will never go astray.

If I was lucky enough to go to fashion week in NY... this would definitely be one of my outfit choices.

Bag - REED KRAKOFF Shoes - GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI I-Phone Cover: SWASH 
Trousers: HUSSEIN CHALAYAN Spike Ring: DOMINIC JONES  Sunglasses: PRISM
Top: BALENCIAGA Necklace: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

Now, I just have to find my invite!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment