7.10.12

Cats in the Sun

Well Summer is beginning for us on this side (it's starting to take off, apparently it was like 27 degrees last week.) I have just returned from a week in Fiji. I loved it and almost experienced 2nd degree burns on my first day... so, hello Base tan....

So, after falling off the face of the earth for just one week (my phone didn't work and I had no blog or FB- eeek), I feel totally out of touch with everythinf Fashion. However, my holiday was fabulous! I think when you live and breath something, a week away is the only thing that keeps you sane.... So, start planning your next getaway peeps! Holiday time!

snob

louboutins and lattes

Thanks Vin

snob

Lu, you ARE a cat in the sun- that is best description I have ever heard for you! Not one for tanning but the instigator of lapping up the rays through the window... MISS YOU!

we heart it

we heart it

louboutins and lattes



louboutins and lattes

we heart it

Louboutins and lattes

Come on peeps. Load those wrists up with friendship bands and get your ass poolside. 
D- out. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment