28.11.12

The Last Beach Holiday

Summer is over in London. It has been raining for like a week solid and I have officially forgotten what it is like to have the sun in the sky. It all makes me wish I squeezed in one last seaside holiday before the cold came. As much as I would have liked a Miami beach style get-a-way, the reality would have been more like these images by Nikolay Biryukov for Fashion Gone Rouge. It would have had an end of season vibe (meaning no real sun) and been full of budget B&B's and winter coats!








Nikolay Biryukov for Fashion Gone Rouge.

Ahhhh, to be honest.. I'm not that bothered. There really is something lovely about being safe and warm inside while it is raining out side....and, I have a feeling that a real bit of sun is not that far away!!!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment