15.11.12

When It Rains It Pours

A funny thing about living in London...it does not actually rain in winter that much. Rain usually arrives in Spring and to my horror, in the last couple of years... in the Summer. Sadly this means I have to wait until next year to indulge in Wanda Nylon, a fashion brand that is totally dedicated to rain protection and water. Based in France, this ecological collection is not only made of 90% recycled materials but produces rain wear that you just want to live in. Each garment is amazingly sleek and sexy. This current collect is so reminiscent of 60's future optimism yet still remains brilliantly contemporary and will definitely have you counting down until the next time you are caught in the rain.









I'm doing a little rain dance as I type..... I'm dying to be this chic in the rain!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment