26.8.12

Meshit X Daliah Spiegel

There are many ways print can go and at the moment we are seeing a load of Op art and mirrored type of graphic goodness.
Adore, obviously - but being able to mix it up with some randomness is always good. Step in Meshit. This Vienna based label's collaboration with photographer Daliah Spiegel uses images of  animals, toys, crystals to create this brilliantly urban inspired collection.

I just love how this collaboration is killing it with it's whole cool casual unisex feel.

Note: I love the word unisex... it reminds me of some dodgy suburban hairdressers shop front window from the 80's.












Photography: Daliah Spiegel

Meshit X Daliah Spiegel's random image mash-up makes me want to break out some glue and scissors... attack a National Geographic and get some collage action happening. Doing it!

Anyway, you all know me... just put a  kitten face on something and it ALWAYS has my approval!

L x

1 comment: