10.8.12

Oyster 100

Oyster is at 100 issues... Gosh, that came around fast!

Don't quote me on this but if my memory serves me correctly Oyster started it's life as a black and white photography magazine and I'm convinced I have the first 10 issues stashed back at my mums somewhere. I could have that all wrong and be having an arty photography flash back to some other magazine I collected when I was going through a black and white dark room phase. Never the less, whatever it was back then... NOW it's definitely one of the best all round fashion, art, culture magazine that Australia  has to offer.

Here are some of my fav covers and images.













Here is to the next 100... can't wait!!

L x

1 comment:

  1. Black and white phot with purple text... probably my most fave mag cover ever!!!1

    D. xx

    ReplyDelete