20.4.12

White Heat

If you have known me for any period of time (D, you can back me on this) you know I wear a LOT of black. Have done so for as long as I can remember. I can recall having arguments with mum back in primary school about wanting more black clothes... it was just something I was always attracted to and I have spent years wearing nothing else.

Ever since relocating to the London 6 years ago, I have become increasingly obsessed with colour. I just adore every single one and want to surround myself with them all. So much so that I will happily go out in neon brights without thinking twice but there is one still one thing I still have not done and that is... wear a full white outfit!

Eeeeeek, just the thought kinda scares me but this summer it will be my wardrobe challenge. The only trouble is how am I going to play it?

 Soft, flowing and girlie....

 Valentino, Chloe, Emilio Pucci, Stella McCartney, Chanel

Sporty, minimal and sharp...


Reed Krakoff, Giambattista Valli, Gareth Pugh, Givenchy, Victoria Beckham
images: style.com

I will have to give this some serious thought as this is the final frontier.

L x

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I love this post but it scares me!!! YOU in all WHITE!!!!!!! I can honestly say that I could never imagine it..... but I LURVE THIS IDEA!!!
    do it, do it!!!!!!!
    D. xxx

    Peeps- please note. Lu says all white but she will still be rocking it with Jet black hair, black eyes and a dark lip! xxxx

    ReplyDelete