21.6.12

Lavender Love

I had to travel way across town to go to University. On my first day I recall coming down the platform and the first thing to catch my eye was not all the other students or the university grounds but this random teeny shop that only sold stuff that was purple. RANDOM I KNOW. I just didn’t get why someone would open a shop like that and over the year, its presence made me increasingly annoyed. I mean how many wind catchers and amethysts do people need? I blame this shop for my dislike of anything with a purple hue… well that and how the colour is kind of associated with mums (my mum loves a bit pf purple)… and how it reminds me of catholic school… the list really does go on and on.

But now I think it’s time to let all that go and inject a little bit of lavender in my life.




Winter Lavender: Comme des Garçons, Balenciaga, Chanel, Winter 2012-13 Lavender Accessories: Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Nina Ricci, Winter 2012-13 Lavender Hair: Junya Watanabe Winter 2012-13, London Street Style Lavender for Men: 1 & 3 Mugler, 2 Enrico Cover, Winter 2012-1
Images: trendstop

Lavender – It’s like violets, ash and ice combined and I’m friggen loving it at the moment.

The question now remains, how do I get a bit of this joy in my life without spending any money? I will have to get back to you about that one.

Note: I'm only talking about the colour because the smell of lavender still makes me gag! Gross.

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment