3.7.12

Nancy and Clyde

D, here you are embracing a European summer but all I can see when I look out the window of my little London flat are big fat grey clouds covering up any potential blue sky. Sad face. 

Feel free to enjoy our summer but due to the lack of sunshine in my life at the moment, I am going to overindulge in the dark ways of your southern hemisphere winter starting with this killer editorial for Bullet Magazine. I love the dark punky renegade narrative of ‘Nancy and Clyde.’ This couple looks sooooo white hot decked out in leopard, wide brim hats and opulent velvet.








Photography: Greta Ilieva Styled John Williams

These photos give you the feeling you better watch out. Shit is going to hit the fan when these two get to town.

I love a bit of mayhem!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment